Went shooting at USSA today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bboswell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fantastic day indeed. Hope you shot in the USPSA match. Kelly Raglin and his cronies did a great job. My son shot his first USPSA match today, and if that wasn't enough of a challenge, he was also shooting his first match stepping up into 9mm with an M&P he got for Christmas. He was cool, calm and collected. Let's see, he's 12 and I can barely beat him, wonder how this is going to work out for me by next year? I'm toast.

How old is your boy?

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fantastic day indeed. Hope you shot in the USPSA match. Kelly Raglin and his cronies did a great job. My son shot his first USPSA match today, and if that wasn't enough of a challenge, he was also shooting his first match stepping up into 9mm with an M&P he got for Christmas. He was cool, calm and collected. Let's see, he's 12 and I can barely beat him, wonder how this is going to work out for me by next year? I'm toast.

How old is your boy?

My boy is 14. He's fairly new to pistol. Most of his experience is with rifles. We took the AR, AK and our new Sig 522 out today. I've never shot competitively but I may look into IDPA as that may interest me from what I've seen. All in all it was beautiful weather and fun was had by all. :thumbup3:

Khest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw them on the Shooting USA show last night with their Pro-Am shooting. That places way nice. Better than any place it seems in OKC for shooting outside and all that.

Khest

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw them on the Shooting USA show last night with their Pro-Am shooting. That places way nice. Better than any place it seems in OKC for shooting outside and all that.

Khest

My first impression was it looked like a country club for shooters. Friendly folks and lots of room to shoot. Next time you come up the pike bring some guns and shoot on a day pass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom