Went to the range today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to 2A today. This is my second outing with my hi point c9. Sighted in the pistol this time. Took my time. Held the gun correctly. All went well. It did a failure to feed twice on the same mag (I've got 2 mags and it was the new one I got) I adjusted the lips and no more problems. 150 rounds down the pipe today. So thats 300 total in this guns life. 50 from the previous owner.*
Here are some groupings from 10 yards. The center was all me. Me and my friend both shot it. Messing with the rear sight. Overall im still happy. It's just as accurate as his walther p99 .40 cal.*:)
img.photobucket.com_albums_v515_mobite_1535cc2a.jpg

BigTulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love 2A. Took my CC class there a couple of weeks ago and have been there several times to the range and put about 600 rounds through the Bersa T380 and have shot friends guns ranging from a HiPoint .40 to a Kahr, Springfield XDM 9mm, Springfield XD .45 and a Glock 23. My brother I think has me sold on the Springfield XD .45. Currently I just have the Bersa as my personal (can't carry yet as I'm still waiting on the card).

Latest posts

Top Bottom