Whale on the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why, is your bathtub getting too small?

mr-t.png

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand the fat thing on the beach, black thing for the month, queer thing for the month.
What that fawk is this all about?
It's stupid. I could make some comments that would offend a lot of people, but why have a celebration of whatever?
Get the fawk along with your life and leave the rest of us alone with your personal idiosyncrasies.
Hell, some of us may be you but we don't need to advertise.
Get over your special shat unless you're a gun freak, and then we will listen and comment.
Et to Brute?

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and me went to the Sip & Stroll at the zoo in OKC this week. It’s an evening adults only deal where you purchase your ticket and stroll around the zoo eating different foods and drinking different booze. Usually music of some kind to entertain you also.

We didn’t do our homework or we probably would have gone a different week. But anyway…. It was an Initial Day. You know GLT whatever. We decided to just go ahead and enjoy our heterosexual selves after arriving. Had a good time neither us caught homosexuality.

Oh and I got a picture with the Drag Queens.

IMG_6203.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom