What a Dickhead move from a Texas BB player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
For a little perspective, in last night's #6 TCU vs #3 KST game, with about 5 seconds left, TCU had the ball, the score was 80-67 TCU. The ball handler was dribbling with 5 seconds left while he and his team on the floor were shaking hands and hugging with KST. That's how the game usually ends when there is zero way the losing team can win because even if the losing team had the ball, there's no 13 point shot with 5 sec left, just like there was no 10 point shot with .2 sec in basketball. Not a classy move by Texas. Yes KST could have stolen the ball with 5 sec left while the guy was hugging and shaking hands and ran down and windmill dunked, and then they would have just lost by 11 lmao, which wouldn't be a classy move by KST.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a little perspective, in last night's #6 TCU vs #3 KST game, with about 5 seconds left, TCU had the ball, the score was 80-67 TCU. The ball handler was dribbling with 5 seconds left while he and his team on the floor were shaking hands and hugging with KST. That's how the game usually ends when there is zero way the losing team can win because even if the losing team had the ball, there's no 13 point shot with 5 sec left, just like there was no 10 point shot with .2 sec in basketball. Not a classy move by Texas. Yes KST could have stolen the ball with 5 sec left while the guy was hugging and shaking hands and ran down and windmill dunked, and then they would have just lost by 11 lmao, which wouldn't be a classy move by KST.

Pretty clear to me most of those posting in this thread don’t watch a lot of sports and certainly not basketball or any other sport with a clock.

What a bunch of ignorant nimrods. I’m pretty sure most of it is likely driven by a hatred for one of the teams involved.

It was a classless move, the announcers knew it and everyone in the building knew it as he received a chorus of boos.

Anyone that would defend this either doesn’t understand it or is just as classless.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real losers here are the people that still pay attention to sports. Go find something productive to do with your time
Like arguing on the internet and calling people losers for enjoying something other than arguing on the internet. Right. I'll take being a loser over acting like an ******* anyday

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I played basketball in high school, I was taught to not look at the score until the final buzzer. You play the entire game like the score is tied. Play your hardest to the end.
I don't see anything wrong with what that player did versus when a team is able to get up 30 points or more in a blowout.
It's got nothing to do with class, but competition.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty clear to me most of those posting in this thread don’t watch a lot of sports and certainly not basketball or any other sport with a clock.

What a bunch of ignorant nimrods. I’m pretty sure most of it is likely driven by a hatred for one of the teams involved.

It was a classless move, the announcers knew it and everyone in the building knew it as he received a chorus of boos.

Anyone that would defend this either doesn’t understand it or is just as classless.
Most here don't. They will however take every opportunity to post something ignorant and hateful, just to post something ignorant and hateful.

As far back as I can remember in middle school playing ball, it has been an unwritten rule not to do this. Nothing in the rule book says so, just one of those things you don't do.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most here don't. They will however take every opportunity to post something ignorant and hateful, just to post something ignorant and hateful.

As far back as I can remember in middle school playing ball, it has been an unwritten rule not to do this. Nothing in the rule book says so, just one of those things you don't do.

It’s called class and sportsmanship.

If their favorite football team was in victory formation with a 30 point lead and less than a minute left and the defense went hard on the snap they would lose their minds.

It’s either ignorance or no class. Either way, it’s pointless to try to discuss it with them. Two kinda of people in this world; those that get it and those that don’t. You don’t need to explain it to those that get it, and you can’t explain it to those that don’t. I learned a long time ago not to waste the effort.

Latest posts

Top Bottom