What a Dickhead move from a Texas BB player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Listening to the squabbling on this thread, I now know why Republicans lose elections.
They are taught to give up in the final quarter if the Democrats are ahead!!
There's really nothing to squabble about. OSU didn't score enough in the first 39 min and 30 seconds, ten points too little actually. With .2 seconds left, Texas thought they needed 3 more to prevent the comeback I guess???

Your comparison isn't even remotely in the same universe of comparing apples and oranges. If that were the case, and by what you said, OSU needed to somehow get 11 points on the board without the possession of the ball.

OSU didn't have enough points=republicans not enough votes at the end
Texas had enough points=democrats had enough votes at the end.....did Texas cheat, don't think so, did the Dems cheat?? Well.....?

By your comparison OSU needed to come up with 11 points out of nowhere...........and the Republicans needed to make thousands of votes appear from nowhere with 30 seconds left before the polls close.....whose team you playing on?

Now I have to decide if I need to move this to the Sports sub-forum, or the Politics sub-forum. Either way, someone will report it as being in the wrong one, because that's the way it works around here lately lol.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.....did Texas cheat, don't think so… Well.....?

I dunno, that little sequence when it was a 7 pt game and we didn’t get the call on the foul on the 3 would have made it a different game. ;)

I’d bet $100 those that are defending it didn’t watch the game, nor do they watch much basketball at all because every college & NBA game that has a large spread ends with a dribble out. Every one of them.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I dunno, that little sequence when it was a 7 pt game and we didn’t get the call on the foul on the 3 would have made it a different game. ;)

I’d bet $100 those that are defending it didn’t watch the game, nor do they watch much basketball at all because every college & NBA game that has a large spread ends with a dribble out. Every one of them.
Yeah always a chance but overall it was officiated pretty evenly I thought, Texas is better lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom