What am I doing wrong?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amerc brass is total junk. It goes straight to the trash can when I find it. I'll just be glad when we quit finding it. One would think that at some point, that all of it would just go away...

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A-Merc is the stuff I am having issues with also. I just ASSUMED it was american eagle. I bought it from from a member here not long ago. (NOT his fault I am sure. He most likely got it from a range or bought it from someone as well.) I'll never mess with it again.

A-Merc brass is bad to horrible in every caliber I've seen. It hurts to pick up shiny, once fired brass and know you have to chunk it back down. That's the best thing that can be done with A-Merc

If you'll post some details about your bullet (weight, material, configuration) I'll provide you some spec's.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you'll find that about any brass loaded on Lee dies will feed. The final crimp station on those I have mimics the chamber and assures feeding on the ones I have, though I do not have a .45 setup. CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom