what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, since I know whats on that album cover, that is nasty.
Not sure what your talking about on the album cover ,but looking at the pic and the album is called load I can guess!! Not what I was going for !! When I wanted to give ya crap and rub it in about Ice tea the loud mouth crazy in my head said that's twisted and every time that word passes through my mind that song comes with it! I know..... crazy but there you have it!! No nasty thoughts here!!

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tonight...sippin' on Russel Reserve Single Barrel, while watching El Camino.

3.bp.blogspot.com__Pd_UXGediZU_Vq41MRq0AWI_AAAAAAAAAsg_yp0_uIuElsk_s1600_IMG_5898.JPG

Tomorrow night, Wild Turkey Rare Breed.
dtlilexodj721.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Whistle Pig Rye!! Had a friend at work give me a 10 year aged bottle. Damn fine stuff, then I looked at the price!!! $81 is nucking futs but man this is some really nice sipping whiskey!!! May have to save my duckies and get some more!!!

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Single barrel Eagle rare we picked up on our trip to up state New York. My wife has got the taste of bourbon and my stash is cut in half but twice as fun.
b08269e27234f029843f47c9593f821a.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Nice! I had the opportunity to sample some George T. Stagg last week and it was a glorious whiskey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom