what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glockisgood17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got about 6 bottles of it, but we still ration it!

Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_2805.jpeg
    IMG_2805.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoying a little scotch with my son... It is a young scotch and pretty forgettable lol. Speyburn 10 year. It is OK but leaves a decidedly metallic after taste....

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Enjoying a little scotch with my son... It is a young scotch and pretty forgettable lol. Speyburn 10 year. It is OK but leaves a decidedly metallic after taste....
I've never tried Speyburn. My second favorite scotch is Talisker 10. I'm a peat monster so I tend to go for that and Islay whisky with Lagavulin 16 being my favorite.

Unfortunately after having the china flu two years ago my taste and smell are still shot so I don't drink whisk(e)y much anymore. It just isn't the same.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Yelling black women...saying they are about to throw down in this holiday inn POOL.

She hit that voice cracking squeak I can't make it out. Something about one of thems boys pissing in the face of some girl ..she is crying.

Yeah, to me....this is entertaining. Guess they simmered down. Just that girl screaming her head off.

Birmingham. AL

Latest posts

Top Bottom