What are you planning to read this winter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now I'm working on a module from the Trinity School of Natural Healing and reading Lone Survivor (the Marcus Luttrell book), The Intelligent Asset Allocator by William Bernstein and some book about backyard orchards (can't remember the name of it right off the top of my head) because I want some dwarf fruit trees SOMEWHERE in my yard ... :D

jberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am reading "The Early Tales of Snow and Oakham" right now and it is awesome. Also found out the author will be in Edmond tomorrow for book signing. 1-4pm at Coffee Commission at 2nd and Bryant above which wich sandwich shop.

Highly recommended!

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just finished up three of Ben MacIntyre's books about spies in the European theater of WWII. He has done a great amount of research and benefited from the declassification of numerous documents and records.

Double Cross - the story about the spy network used to deceive the Germans about the Normandy invasion

Agent Zigzag - the story of British spy Eddie Chapman

Operation Mincemeat - the story of "The Man That Never Was". The operation that was responsible for dropping a body of a courier with fake classified documents off the coast of Spain with hopes of deceiving the Germans about the Sciliy invasion.

Next up is Act of War. A declassified version of the spy ship Pueblo incident

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got on a kick and burned through the Longmire books over the last couple of months. I just finished Serpent's Tooth, the (current) last book in the series, this afternoon.

Now on to The Mayo Clinic Diet. Oy vey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom