What Backpacks Are You Guys Running?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osy79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the 5.11 Rush 72 pack (about $150), and can speak of the quality of the 5.11 packs. Offering this info so you can consider one of the less expensive packs 5.11 offers.

However, the best bang for the buck I've come across is the LA Police Gear Operator Backpack for $44.99. Its huge at 2920 cubic inches, great quality for the price, and tan version they have is the best looking tan I've seen so far.

This is the pack my son has for camping, hiking, and go bag.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/lapg-operator-backpack.html

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Kelty Pangea that has literally been around the world and in 2 war zones with me. I bought it in 2000 and the zipper just went out. I have been looking for a replacement on eBay to no avail. So if you have one in your closet, I will give you big money for one!!!

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for all the replies, I swear the more and more I look for a bag the more and more I get confused with options. I think I will be raising my price range to maybe $150 ish. I will just have to see. With all these suggestions I now have even more to look into this weekend!

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom