What Backpacks Are You Guys Running?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ILBE bought on CL for $55! Had the lid but no belt. Got the belt on Amazon for another $25. Good system overall but it is kinda heavy. I'm still not sure about the lid. It's usefulness is in question right now, still testing.

7ucky7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run a Mystery Ranch 3DAP. Love it.

i22.photobucket.com_albums_b320_stopngo_0c286073.jpg

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was pack hunting, I was looking at the Eberlestock Gunslinger II. Gene Sears had them in stock so I got to try it on and check out all the compartments. I ended up getting a smaller one called the LoDrag. It was right at $150 and just the right size for me. It will hold just about everything I could possibly want plus it has a gun scabbard. I highly recommend it. http://www.eberlestock.com/X3 Lodrag Pack.htm
www.eberlestock.com_x3MC_20sm.jpg

Merlin72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I run an Eberlestock Gunslinger II as well. I have some Maxpedition Bags but if you want a pack that will last forever , multiple uses , and still be comfortable if you ever do have to load it down and still want to wear it comfortably I highly recommend the Gunslinger.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been running a Maxpedition Condor II for over 7 years. Solid as all get out and still sees use daily even though I have added so many different bags and packs as time goes by. The one constant is the Condor.

Razorback01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry an UnderArmour back pack 5 days per week fully loaded with the utmost essential high tech gear such as two 3-ring binders full of paper, Process Dynamics and Control, Process Design and Analytical Chemistry books, a TI-89 and back-up Casio calculators and myriad pens, pencils, and erasers...only cost me $60!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom