What did you all get at the "Big Show"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spent $100 on parts but saved a ton in postage for parts that I needed anyhow.

Met a few good dealers and a couple that makes and sells the gun rods that Bear Safe uses.
I think that if I open a retail store I may have to talk to Bear about carrying their safes, they should be delivering what will be my 3rd safe this week.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And to think you were 2 miles away from some of the best BBQ in the Tulsa area. :-( Next time scoot on over to Harvard turn left and go up about a mile and eat at Albert G's. You will slap yourself for going to Famous Daves.

Albert G's is pretty good but their always out of chicken. Elmers I think is better though. I loves me a Badwitch

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up 500 147 gr. at 15.00per 100, then got a "rifleman set" came with a butt load of stuff for 50$, mainly wanted the back pack but the rest is cool too.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one 13 round saiga 20 ga mag , THE only mag at the show for the 20 , guy said he only brought one . went to dongs after show and bought two 5 rounders 3 mag total wait for it ........$160 .....isn't that crazy . spent tons of money bought no guns, bought 100 bucks worth of the gun mats with exploded views ,christmas presents i think . saw bociephus pull in in the bus but didn't bug him by looking for him . tough enough looking for guns without folks bugging ya . anyway no one got shot that i know of ,was a good year . lol
aint this a great country and a great gun friendly state ! Amen
elance

Latest posts

Top Bottom