What flashlight are you carrying today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In regards to the "what watch" as well as the "what knife" threads, I consider a flashlight a very vital part of my EDC. In fact, I never leave home without at least one, but usually two or even three.

Just like in the other threads; pics are mandatory. :respect:

Here's a typical off duty carry for me. Olight Arkfeld UV and I3T EOS, both in their Black Lava pattern.

The knife is a Case Sod Buster Jr in antique rogers jig bone with a Slater Leatherworks slip.

The Watch is my beloved Citizen Promaster Eco Drive with the Pepsi bezel. :heart:

20240823_144056.jpg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always carry 2. They both are rechargeable. The black one is a Surefire Stiletto. The orange one on my keychain not only is a flashlight but it has plasma terminals that can start a fire.

Attachments

• IMG_5125.jpeg
    IMG_5125.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5126.jpeg
    IMG_5126.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another thread could be : “ Because I Had a Flashlight”

I was at a restaurant and needed to pee. Went to the John. No light. Pitch black. Could not feel a switch on the wall. But because I had a flashlight mission accomplished

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always carry 2. They both are rechargeable. The black one is a Surefire Stiletto. The orange one on my keychain not only is a flashlight but it has plasma terminals that can start a fire.

Very nice! Some day when I can afford it, I'm gonna pick up a SF Stiletto. I'm digging the flat flashlights.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My EDC flashlight is a little Olight Baton 3 in its beat to hell charger case. For such a tiny flashlight, it can throw a heck of a lot of light, and its two-way clip is great for mounting it on the brim of my cap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom