What Guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If im in a vehicle... all of them. lol on foot, ar with drop in 22 converter, browning buckmark 22 and my 1911. on foot 1000 rounds 22 and 100rds of 45 acp.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Loaded AR15 with 10 loaded magazines = 330rnds 55gr FMJ 5.56
2. M&P9 Pro w/ 3 loaded mags and 500 loose rnds FMJ 9mm

There is a reason I chose guns chambered in the most mass produced calibers in the country. I don't care what is the most widely produced world wide, I don't intend to leave this continent.

Last edited:

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10-22 and a couple bulk packs.
First decent sidearm I can put my hands on.
Maybe a shotgun if time permits.
Probably in that order.

Oh and maybe a Bazooka!

ls3mach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, I have a 4x4 diesel. I would load up all my guns and ammo in the backseat. My water, diesel, supplies and food storage could go in the bed with my duck dog. I don't intend on leaving as I think the roads in OKC are going to be useless to start off. When the coast is a bit more clear I will move to 1 of 2 locations that I have planned. Communication with other members of your party will be ideal so if a location is compromised you won't waste resources.

I can't imagine why I would have to leave on foot, but if I did, I would probably pack my 45 and 9mm. AR15. I'd like to take my shotgun too, but ammo is bulk. The AR has the dual purpose of being a 22LR and possibly silenced. Food and water are going to be the biggest concern though, so I really want to stay where I have these things available. Type of disaster would really affect your packing too, I would think.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None, they are heavy and you never know what ammo will be available where you are going.
Take a survival knive and get new guns when you get where you are going.

Of course SHTF is different,,,Then I am not bugging out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom