What is your ideal muscle car???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deslock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i15.photobucket.com_albums_a378_Dessl0ck_pix_interceptor.jpg

ssx2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've owned my share of muscle cars. From full sized 4 speed SD Catalina's, BB 4spd Impala's and Talladega's with a few C2-C3 Vette's, B-Mopar's even an odd CJ Mustang or Grand National thrown in. I still own a few A bodies, as well as some late model kinda muscle cars a 96 Impala SS and an AMG Benz. As far as old school muscle cars I'm restoring two. One is an all original 1 of 101 4 speed 72 Stage I Buick w/23k and the other is a non original 70 GS 455 this one is going the LSX six speed Pro Touring route, my 15 yr old son and I are doing it, its gonna be the fun one. In this day and age a muscle car should do everything well. The current crop of factory offerings are amazing with a factory warranty to boot. I recently drove ZL1 Camaro it was impressive, and just like the past, how fast you want to go depends on how much you want to spend.

Last edited:

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and since we aren't adhering to the muscle car restriction, here is the baddest of bads! I would do it a little different, but this is my all time favorite.

i224.photobucket.com_albums_dd310_240zzzzed_IMG_2737_zpsba222a6a.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom