What Pissed You Off Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally found my hand picture. It took over a year of therapy to get my hand working again. I liked to starved to death because I'm extremely right handed.
View attachment 181010

Ohhhhh bless your heart! Grumpy is extremely right handed, too. I'm ambidextrous so it's difficult to relate -- I'm over here saying "just change hands" and he's standing there holding his left arm out like his hand's been mangled in a wood chopper looking at me like I'm some kind of alien. Lol

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhhh bless your heart! Grumpy is extremely right handed, too. I'm ambidextrous so it's difficult to relate -- I'm over here saying "just change hands" and he's standing there holding his left arm out like his hand's been mangled in a wood chopper looking at me like I'm some kind of alien. Lol
I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous. :rollingla:rotflmao:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous. :rollingla:rotflmao:
man-laughing-loudly-300.png

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having to sit through a ******** video at work of a lesbian soccer player whining because women don't make male athlete money. WTF!

I have no idea what this has to do with working at a museum.

Some people would be pissed off because they can't watch lesbian videos at work.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably should get a blood test --- have 'em run a kidney function panel. I know way more about this than I should.........

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely looks suspect.

I guess I pissed off one of my nurses today by adding on too many patients and then when I finished earlier than I thought I would, saying I should have let them book in more. She wouldn't talk to me when I said goodbye. I'm trying to make a living, she gets paid whether we see people or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom