What Pissed You Off Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to go to Wagoner County election board and vote in person early. Got caught in backed up accident traffic on HW 69 for about an hour. Got to the voting place and the line was way long outside. I am happy for the turnout, but I think I will try a little earlier again tomorrow.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First chainsaw hung up in tree branch. Second saw dies mid cut, will not restart, dead battery in tractor, 1 hour later got tractor started, neighbor stops by and asks “saws hung up in that tree? Must have been cutting from wrong direction” told him it was a Poulan Huskvarna weeping ashhole tree. He got the hint I was in no mode to visit. Topped it all off by running over meter box with the John Deere 7330. Possible overkill trying to get saws unstuck with a 150 hp front wheel assist tractor. Ohh well. Water running everywhere. Called nosey neighbor. He asked “did ya run over it with that tractor.” Good Lord! Bit the bullet and had him fix water line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First chainsaw hung up in tree branch. Second saw dies mid cut, will not restart, dead battery in tractor, 1 hour later got tractor started, neighbor stops by and asks “saws hung up in that tree? Must have been cutting from wrong direction” told him it was a Poulan Huskvarna weeping ashhole tree. He got the hint I was in no mode to visit. Topped it all off by running over meter box with the John Deere 7330. Possible overkill trying to get saws unstuck with a 150 hp front wheel assist tractor. Ohh well. Water running everywhere. Called nosey neighbor. He asked “did ya run over it with that tractor.” Good Lord! Bit the bullet and had him fix water line.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

"No, I learned how to graft branches in and now I'm growing my own chainsaw tree. Heeeere's your sign."
~Signed, Bill Engvall

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Well, thanks sir! My day is gonna go great knowing that I don't have to compete against all that!

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Typical day on the farm. Tree branches down so go to get tractor to haul off. Battery dead in tractor, replace battery go to start tractor fuel leak. Ok will use ATV to pull limbs off but notice cows low on hay so get farm truck with bale spike and back up to stab hay bale. Spare tire carrier bracket breaks falls down as I'm backing up stabs hole in gas tank. Not just a little hole 4 inch gash. Rush to dump hay in pasture and get truck up to shop so I dont have to pull tank in pasture. Ok i will get back to tree limbs go to get ATV low on gas, all gas cans empty from filling generator for last few days. Drive to closest gas station to get gas, power is out. Next gas station 15 miles so call a buddy that has tank and bum 5 gallons. Ok fill ATV with gas grab straps and ride over and start dragging limbs off to pasture. Which I will cut the larger ones into firewood. Unhook first load turn around to get on ATV #$%# flat tire run a tree branch threw it ok spare tire and rim in barn. Walk back to barn and mount new tire on rim. Load in truck and haul mounted tire and jack back to install on ATV. D#$% it brought wrong sockets ATV lug nuts metric. Go back to shop get right sockets and return replace tire. Phone rings deputy Sherriff somebody slid thru fence on other place and cows out. Back to barn load post, fence wire and stretchers. Spend rest of day fixing fence and chasing cows. That was yesterday.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having a great day. Like most days, there hasn't been anything that upset me. Been to the barber, library, cleaners, stopped by H&H for a while, had a great lunch, and my grandson is coming over this afternoon to help move tree limbs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom