what scares you when walking it or out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nativehunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i always hear pigs fighting i just know in my head one of those sobs is going to pop out any sec.
i really think this when iam sitting at the edge of tall grass in the dark just know one is going to run into me but they always stay away

daugbl5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a bobcat perch right beside me probably within 2.5 ft. I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I finally looked over and there it was. It never
realized what I was until i came across with my unholstered 45 and shot it. I sat there for probably another 30 minutes and said piss on it. I went to fetch my bobcat which had ran across the canyon after i shot it. Knowing there was blood, I went over to retrieve it and when it was in sight really dusk,I reached down to grab it by its back legs and let me tell you what!! I know where the song tiger by the tail came from! That sucker like to have eaten me or atleast thats how it played out in my mind. It ran off and I realized that I had shot it in the foot. About 7 years later the farmer started trapping and he caught the biggest bobcat ever seen
in that area and guess what!?! It had one big ole hole in his foot and the hair had turned white! Thats about the craziest thing thats ever happened to me. Good Topic!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i always hear pigs fighting i just know in my head one of those sobs is going to pop out any sec.
i really think this when iam sitting at the edge of tall grass in the dark just know one is going to run into me but they always stay away
I haven't ever had any charge at me until I get em cornered or I get in the trap with em. Its a little exciting when you get em mad and they start chomping there teeth and charge at ya. That is easier than chasing them around.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Walking out knowing that I don't have any tp and knowing I'm not going to make it to the truck. Thank goodness for socks.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i685.photobucket.com_albums_vv214_shootermcgavin_Funny_Hillary_Clinton.jpg

No, but a buddy of mine and I were talking about that the other day. How it is easy to let your mind play tricks on you. A dark shadow at at dusk with the tree moving just right can look like a lot of stuff.

Attachments

• Funny-Hillary-Clinton.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 106

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in the dark last year, i walked into a narrow stand of woods, an owl got up and made a tremendous amount of noise as it flew off. I walked thru this narrow finger of woods, thru a field, and then into another finger of woods, same thing happened. their wings made a lot of noise and i could feel the wind moving, have to admit that when it happened i did not realize what it was and was pretty spooked.

i would have to admit that when i am walking to the stand and it is pitch dark, i get a little spooked. not as much if there is a moon. cows can get a little spooky. i have had them come up to me and surround me, surprise the heck out of me, and follow me thru the pasture. i grew up with cows so not really concerned about them but they still are kind of spooky when it is pitch dark.

Latest posts

Top Bottom