What will Americans really do when faced with disarmament?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is little doubt that globalist and NWO interests include the disarmament of all lawful citizens of the United States. Every other Western country has either lost all or most of their rights and the United States is the last holdout and the ultimate prize. Democratic politicians are generally open about their desire to disarm Americans, while Republican politicians generally pay lip-service to gun rights, but behind the scenes work well with Democrats, where elimination of liberties are concerned. I understand that most Americans believe it could never happen here, but I'm convinced it's just a matter of time before they come after our guns. I believe we will hand them over, just the way every other country did. We ain't that free and we ain't that brave.

Particularly since 9/11, we Americans have willingly accepted each and every loss of liberty without so much a whimper, mostly because the TV keeps us in a deep state of fear of being blown up by a terrorist. We allowed the Patriot Act, NDAA, DHS,TSA, NDRP, Cybersecurity and hundreds of other freedom-robbing new laws and Federal police institutions. It seems we have no limit on the amount of control we will embrace for the feeling of a little safety.

Combined with the right false-flag event and given the threat of enough force, will most Americans roll over and hand over our guns, or will that be the last straw?

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For many, I think it will be the last straw. Further, I think the longer we go, the more people will be on that "last straw" bus.

Firearms have always been a last resort. You hear about that in concealed carry classes, you read about it in history class, you read about it in the Bible (okay, not firearms, but the personal defense weapon of the day).

So you have the Patriot Act. . .and NDAA. . .and all the other things. But I still have a firearm on my hip, which means that as a last resort there is *nothing* anybody can force me to do that I unequivocally DO NOT want to do. If it comes right down to it, I can use the "oh ****" bullet.

All that to say this: people that have firearms still have control over their own lives. They get to make the choices. You and your gang of thugs wanna rape my wife and make me watch? No, as a last resort I can shoot her to save her the misery. Want me to, I dunno, force me to betray somebody I love? No, I can, again, use the "oh ****" bullet and leave you holding the bag.

A wise man once said "God made all men. . .Samuel Colt made all men equal." Take away the Colt, and you take away the equality. . .and I'm not that keen on that idea.

It's a subject that doesn't get much talk. Either a) you sound like a gu-ho "we've got a badass" over here joker, or b) you sound like a tin-foil nut. But I suspect there are a *lot* of loving fathers, sane husbands, or just normal grounded men who have considered that question in private, and made the decision not to put themselves at the mercy of a government that doesn't allow its citizens to own firearms.

VladdDImpaler

Marksman
Reaction score
I'll move to the hills of West Virginia where I'll be surrounded by family and friends who are long rooted in a history of "You can have it when I'm dead!". I'm not talking about guns either. I'm talking about our family land and beliefs. There is a long standing belief in the Appalachians that those to the east cannot be trusted and the people of the mountains are just waiting for an excuse to go toe-to-toe with them.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think a lot of it's going to depend on how they try to enforce the order. I honestly don't think all the National Guard units that are going to be needed for this are going to roll over and do it, especially if they task OKNG and OK-based USAR units with the work in OK, for example. I think enough of those troops are going to be thinking "Lots of people know I'm in the guard, and I have to go home when this is over" that most units tasked with this are going to be combat-ineffective.

Would the same thing happen with regular Army units? Probably, on a smaller scale.

I just don't see US troops actively and heartily participating in actions like this.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hope all y'all are right! I want to believe that we are different than the Aussies who rolled over and allowed tyranny and now live in fear of being the victim of the next home invasion, while their Parliament decides what a home invasion is. Or that we don't become another Mexico who surrendered their rights in 1917 and now live in total fear of where the next bullet will land. We've given up most all our freedoms easily, but I hope this one is the last straw. I pray for the military who must fear being called upon to fire on their own people and must eventually face the thought of disarming their neighbors. I would have liked to see Americans see what freedoms have been lost and put a stop to them before they come for our last defense against tyranny.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That blog is probably right, Dukester. We do not have 15,000 drones planned by 2015, nor tanks, grenades or intelligence gathered by satellites. We can't call on NATO and soldiers called by our own government. We do not have the NDAA that allows any American citizen to be detained indefinitely anywhere in the world for life, torture and assassination without trial. We do not have the private Federal Reserve creating trillions in debt with a fiat money supply that is controlled by foreign bankers who can starve us out at the flip of a switch. We elected politicians on both sides of the aisle who work together to eliminate freedom of the press, gun control that excludes them, the Patriot Act that allows the concept of privacy to be stolen. We do not have FEMA camps to imprison millions of Americans who just need a warm bed and some hot food. Sadly, we have let the globalists occupy our country and we handed them the keys, which is why I believe we will have no choice but to surrender our weapons and place our lives and those of our families in the hands of bureaucrats who work for the enemy. When given the choice of living on our knees, or dying on our feet, I fear that most Americans will kneel.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think about this a lot; how would I react? I'm guessing it will happen gradually, passing the laws, the media downplaying it with the latest celebrity divorce getting more airtime.
Then a truck full of 19 year old National Guard troops pull into the neighborhood and go door to door. Am I going to say "hell no" and slam the door? Will I lie and say I don't have an "assault" rifle, or any guns?

I don't know.

I hope, like was said earlier, that the troops will not follow orders.

How many will follow through with their tough talk and shoot who ever comes to take their guns?

Latest posts

Top Bottom