What will Americans really do when faced with disarmament?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first person killed for refusing to turn over their weapons would be the spark. We already have fuel. As active duty military, I will not take a firearm from a legal US citizen. That is an order I will refuse(consequences be damned) and my commander knows it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's going to take more than prayer to stop the globalists.

So tell us. What would flybeech do when faced with disarmament? What is flybeech doing to stop the globalists? Inquiring minds want to know.....answer some of your own loaded questions.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All the good sheeple will line up to turn them in for fear of losing their pensions, social security, healthcare.
A single 25 year old with nothing to his name has nothing to lose. a 50-70 year old looking to retire or if he or his wife have health problems do have a lot to lose.
I think your close, but I kinda think its the old people like my self who ain't got a lot to lose. I think the the 20ish, 30ish, 40ish etc for the most part will look at their wife, kids, nice house, nice cars, and nice boats, etc, and think, aw what the hell, they're just guns. I believe the gov. will use the tactics of the romans, pick out a few villagers and crucify them, and the rest will fall in line. actually there are 3 choices as i see it. 1. turn them in. 2. fight, but it would have to be immediate. 3. hide them, the worst option of the three, because as time gos on people tend to accept things. also if its like in england, a man with a gun protecting his home from an intruder, is in worse trouble than the intruder. my opinion is not real encouraging.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So tell us. What would flybeech do when faced with disarmament? What is flybeech doing to stop the globalists? Inquiring minds want to know.....answer some of your own loaded questions.

I honestly don't know what I would do when faced with disarmament.

Would I stand alone against the US Military turned against us and/or NATO forces? Probably not.

Would I stand with thousands of fellow Americans in resistance? I think so.

What am I doing to stop the globalists? Informing myself on who they are and trying to inform others. I'm very active politically, as a precinct Chairman who knows the name and phone number of every politician I can. I go to town hall meetings, conventions, pester every liberal and RINO I can find. After 36 years of blindly supporting whatever Republican, I no longer assume any one of them is any better than the most strict liberal, because both parties are now pretty much the same. I drive across the state to help other liberty-minded Oklahomans and their candidates and spend hours in GOP meetings in distant counties, sometimes being applauded and other times being scorned and I've been to every GOP CD convention since 2008. I support Ron Paul and any other liberty-minded candidate and torment neocons, who gave us the NDAA, the Patriot Act, DHS, TSA, checkpoints and 1.8 billion rounds of ammo, just for us.

I turned off the mind-numbing TV years ago, read books and scour the internet. I cut out the fluoridated water that retards our thought and try to avoid the GMO poison they want us to exclusively eat. I'm a prepper and like to help other prepare. I'll match knowledge of the Constitution, our Founding Fathers, banking history, understanding of our slave masters at the private Federal Reserve Bank and their collection agency at the IRS, American and world history and current events with anyone here and will humbly tip my hat to anyone who knows it better than me.

I understand that we are being fed a constant stream of propaganda by the MSM and that includes FOX, Rush, Hannity and any of the other so-called right-wing media. They're no better than MSNBC or CNN. I'm an Infowarrior, completely obsessed with the preservation of the United States Constitution.

Last edited:

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what I would do when faced with disarmament.

Would I stand alone against the US Military turned against us and/or NATO forces? Probably not.

Would I stand with thousands of fellow Americans in resistance? I think so.

What am I doing to stop the globalists? Informing myself on who they are and trying to inform others. I'm very active politically, as a precinct Chairman who knows the name and phone number of every politician I can. I go to town hall meetings, conventions, pester every liberal and RINO I can find. After 36 years of blindly supporting whatever Republican, I no longer assume any one of them is any better than the most strict liberal, because both parties are now pretty much the same. I drive across the state to help other liberty-minded Oklahomans and their candidates and spend hours in GOP meetings in distant counties, sometimes being applauded and other times being scorned and I've been to every GOP CD convention since 2008. I support Ron Paul and any other liberty-minded candidate and torment neocons, who gave us the NDAA, the Patriot Act, DHS, TSA, checkpoints and 1.8 billion rounds of ammo, just for us.

I turned off the mind-numbing TV years ago, read books and scour the internet. I cut out the fluoridated water that retards our thought and try to avoid the GMO poison they want us to exclusively eat. I'm a prepper and like to help other prepare. I'll match knowledge of the Constitution, our Founding Fathers, banking history, understanding of our slave masters at the private Federal Reserve Bank and their collection agency at the IRS, American and world history and current events with anyone here and will humbly tip my hat to anyone who knows it better than me.

I understand that we are being fed a constant stream of propaganda by the MSM and that includes FOX, Rush, Hannity and any of the other so-called right-wing media. They're no better than MSNBC or CNN. I'm an Infowarrior, completely obsessed with the preservation of the United States Constitution.

I think speeches like that turn the average person off. Talk about where you believe the country is headed and what we can do to try to stop it. But I'd keep the fluoride and poisoned food out of the conversations when you are tormenting the neocons.

Just my opinion

Latest posts

Top Bottom