What will Americans really do when faced with disarmament?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freeranger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The most disturbing aspect of the debate is that many of our fellow Americans will be willing to follow unconstitutional orders. Even during the Revolution, the vast majority of folks were Loyalists. Those actually fighting for freedom were a minority, as we are today.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tried, really tried to envision a scenario where I'd be willing to give up my rights and I just can't find a scenario that doesn't have me making it VERY expensive for someone to strip me of my right to keep and bear arms.

To be honest. I think it will only take a handful of people truly resisting before others stand up and fight alongside them. There are plenty of people gnashing their teeth at the current direction of this country, some even crazy enough to walk the walk.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's happened already. People rolled over for the last AWB. Unless the NFA gets repealed, eventually civilians won't be able to own automatic weapons as the transferrable ones rust away and break. Next, they just extend the NFA to semi-autos. I like to think people would resist, but based on history, they'll just bend over and take it.

freeranger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's happened already. People rolled over for the last AWB. Unless the NFA gets repealed, eventually civilians won't be able to own automatic weapons as the transferrable ones rust away and break. Next, they just extend the NFA to semi-autos. I like to think people would resist, but based on history, they'll just bend over and take it.

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the good sheeple will line up to turn them in for fear of losing their pensions, social security, healthcare.
A single 25 year old with nothing to his name has nothing to lose. a 50-70 year old looking to retire or if he or his wife have health problems do have a lot to lose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom