What will Americans really do when faced with disarmament?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think anyone will get a chance to stand up and fight(with guns). They won't come knocking, they aren't that stupid. They'll cut off your water, electricity, paycheck, etc before they resort to coming after you. You will have to decide between a cool piece metal and feeding your family. And you'll probably end up selling all your guns for money before that happens anyways. Disarmament will be though scarcity and unaffordability, not confiscation. You'll wake up realize that ruger 10/22 you bought for $200 is worth $8000 now and you'll be desparate for cash because mr BHO's 5th term in office destroyed the economy even more.

Think May 19, 1986 but applied to everything else. No-one had to give anything up but you damn sure couldn't afford one after that.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kind of agree but am still skeptical on the matter. I would hope more than 9% would make an effort to hide at least some of their guns, but I also believe that it would be a lot less. 800,000 is a fairly large number but once we get down to the nitty gritty of it and start tearing down that number for people who don't use their firearms much, elderly, medical conditions, fearing for their families lives, and death in general. That number of 800,000 (which is an extremely wishful number) begins to dwindle rapidly. Keep in mind that we as a people aren't exactly war hardened revolutionist, many would be paralyzed by complete and utter fear of the consequences. I do believe their will also never be a door to door roundup of firearms. If anything were to happen, it will go down exactly as it did in Australia. I know these aren't exactly popular ideals on the subject but I do believe that is how it will happen. Keep in mind all the raids the government has performed and cut down people with damn near zero public outcry on t the matter. Make no bones about it the ones that keep their guns and fight for them will be instantly deemed radicals and terrorist and will be hunted and imprisoned accordingly by the government.
I am pretty sure that is what the Brits thought back about 236 or so years ago.

rocketman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep in mind all the raids the government has performed and cut down people with damn near zero public outcry on t the matter. Make no bones about it the ones that keep their guns and fight for them will be instantly deemed radicals and terrorist and will be hunted and imprisoned accordingly by the government.

I agree 100%

Remember which way the majority of the media leans.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something not talked about so far. . .is how connected everyone is. 1986 NFA closure passed without many knowing about it. 1994 AWB was only slightly more well known. Today, nobody in Congress can breathe the word "gun" without the gun community at large knowing about it. Thankfully. Information is power.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that is what the Brits thought back about 236 or so years ago.
No need to invoke the Revolution, this game would be played by a whole new set of rules. Think about the logistics of war between 1775 and 2012. It would take the right culmination of events to spark something that large and I doubt it would happen. Don't get me wrong, we as a people have the chops to pull something off if it ever came down to it, but we are so divided on other subjects that there would be absolutely no hope.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like has been said before, it is all mental masturbation on these types of subjects lol. I don't believe these events will come to pass in my lifetime, but it is inevitable in the long run.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what will happen is some will stand up to the inital forces. they will be eliminated. a militia will form and they will be eliminated in their homes while they sleep.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
what will happen is some will stand up to the inital forces. they will be eliminated. a militia will form and they will be eliminated in their homes while they sleep.

Now that we have allowed politicians of both parties that created the Patriot Act, NDAA, 30,000 drones, TSA checkpoints at the airport and beyond, purchased 1.8 billion rounds of hollow-point for the DHS, Federalized local sheriff and police departments, accepted cameras watching our every move and hundreds of other things a tyranny needs to subdue a population, you're probably right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom