What will Americans really do when faced with disarmament?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that we have allowed politicians of both parties that created the Patriot Act, NDAA, 30,000 drones, TSA checkpoints at the airport and beyond, purchased 1.8 billion rounds of hollow-point for the DHS, Federalized local sheriff and police departments, accepted cameras watching our every move and hundreds of other things a tyranny needs to subdue a population, you're probably right.

Unfortunately I think so. I have put a lot of thought in this as I have a pretty good commute to work to just think. I used to have grand illusions of standing up for my rights. As you put practical thought to it the thought of opposition doesn't end well.

The only way I see it even being a remotely good outcome is a group of generals and colonels decide that they are truly tasked to help protect us from enemies both foreign and domestic and that the government has become its own domestic enemy. These men would also have to have the trust of all their men. In this situation the militia could be more effective as replacement soldiers or a support for the "defected generals"

Now I'm going to go stand outside and wait for the black helicopters to show up.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you guys failed to notice the expansion of gun rights over the past 15-20 years? We have gone from a handful of CC states to 40+. AWB expired and no serious effort to re-instate it. Sure Barry and Feinstein would love to take our guns but as mentioned earlier, they can't even breathe the word gun without the gun lobby springing into action.

One difference between the USA and GB or Australia is the sheer volume of firearms in private hands. No other country is or has been even in the ballpark. So if only 1 out of 100 gun owners resisted, it would be very costly for the Govt. to disarm the populace.

I just don't see widespread confiscations coming in the near future under the current political climate. 50 years from now who knows? China may be running the joint and our const won't mean jack.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say this once. I dont care what SOBs are reading this. When the POWERS THAT BE calls me and says I can not sell a gun with more than 4 round capacity after xxx date.

I got 2 words for them they start with "F" and "O"

Also, call me an armchair bad ass. When they come to take everyones guns, they will get the FO. Then, I will take out as many of whomever comes to take it as possible before I die. Which if you have the balls to stand and fight at first. You WILL die.

IF At least ONE % of gun owners stands behind the sacrificed... that would be over a million gun owners.

There is no force on the planet to deal with one million ready gun owners spread out all over the USA.

Only nuclear weapons on a large scale could quell that.

When the day comes that I die over this. You bastards better stand behind me.

Thats all I have to say about that.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say this once. I dont care what SOBs are reading this. When the ATF calls me and says I can not sell a gun with more than 4 round capacity after xxx date.

Also, call me an armchair bad ass. When they come to take everyones guns, they will get the FO. Then, I will take out as many of whomever comes to take it as possible before I die. Which if you have the balls to stand and fight at first. You WILL die.

IF At least ONE % of gun owners stands behind the sacrificed... that would be over a million gun owners.

There is no force on the planet to deal with one million ready gun owners spread out all over the USA.

well, im not gonna stand directly behind you. but I got your 6.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will say this once. I dont care what SOBs are reading this. When the POWERS THAT BE calls me and says I can not sell a gun with more than 4 round capacity after xxx date.

I know people will say your just a nut on a computer who won't really do that "when the time comes" I've been told that many times myself.

When they come to take our guns you can give me call I'll be ready to stand with you.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well there has been no black helicopters but a red one just circled my house and sideways flew up to the front twice. within 200 feet probably. and this isn't really a high traffic area for helicopters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom