What will Americans really do when faced with disarmament?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The government can shut down everything in a heartbeat including Cell Phones, Internet, TV, transportation and scramble all radio communications and do it at will! Never think they don’t have a plan to do so either... We pay lots of people to strategize on every kind of what if scenarios could happen. Trust me there is a plan in place for what if's.

Trust me on this one!

As I've said before, I fully expect the military to have plans for repelling martian invasions. Real plans. Plural.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The government cannot take down the internet, thats not how the world wide web works, but they can certainly take down the ISP that connects you to the local DS3 line.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone knows militias are outdated. Defense is best left to the military. :wink2:

Do any of you ladies and gentlemen watch the TV series "Revolution"? I think it starts again in January. It depicts what happens in the U.S.A. "when the lights go out..."

I recommend viewing from the beginning. Yeah, it's fiction... BUT.

LL

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of those things that make you go hmmm. A gal i went to highschool is with is OK nat'l guard. Last weekends drill was over rioters. Wonder why??

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cause its a certification units have to hold in the event of riots. Mostly is total BS filler training. I'm OKARNG none of the guys you need to worry about(Combat units) are gonna take away crap. The POGs might be dumb enough but I'm not worried about them. Ive had numerous "hypothetical talks" with my chain. Once you take the oath that's it, you cant swear to defend the constitution and then go Oh well my Lt told me to go take Papa's guns away. It doesn't and definitely wont work that way in the state of OK. But hey to each his own if you're dumb enough to look up my file and then come knock on my door....well I guess your gonna get to see my resume.:brick:

Latest posts

Top Bottom