What would you do? Trespassers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a lake that has no fish in it because of neighbors and the drought. It need to be restocked, and start over. It is nice that it can be done free, but the ones you get are minnows. I have called the ranger when I have caught people and signed complaints and something was done.

Restock it with a private fish farm dealer. If the state stocks it, you and your family must have a state fishing license to fish it and you give implied consent to Game Wardens to come on the property to check licenses. You ARE NOT required to let the public on the pond like internet lore has it if the state stocks it.
If you use a private dealer, no license required, or you can go my route, and stock it one year with mature copper nose bluegill that will spawn three times in a year, then add mature fish the next year, once the food base has been established. Fishing in two years.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^^ Our GW knows of this statute, and uses it at landowners request without hesitation. I know of an instance in the last month where about a dozen eastern OK hunters drove all the way over here just to trespass............and get caught...........as they have before a couple of years ago. They left not very happy, again, and this time it was really expensive.

$750 each was the fine from the last road hunters he caught last season.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he means F(_)ckin problem.

Oh geez, really? I thought it was related to fishing somehow.... wow, I have to get out more often...Oh and CHenry, I'm pretty sure if Roosta has a Fin problem with you he will let you know all about it, he's pretty good about that kind of thing. I think his point was if your not a lawyer then you shouldn't be chiming in with lawyer type bad advice.
But I could be wrong....

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Oh geez, really? I thought it was related to fishing somehow.... wow, I have to get out more often...Oh and CHenry, I'm pretty sure if Roosta has a Fin problem with you he will let you know all about it, he's pretty good about that kind of thing. I think his point was if your not a lawyer then you shouldn't be chiming in with lawyer type bad advice.
But I could be wrong....
Where did you get the idea that was legal advice? I said I heard it on the news. Either your slow or your not sure....

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be slow but I'm 100% sure you don't know what the hell your talking about and you damn sure shouldn't be giving bad advice based on something you heard or saw on the news

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom