Whataburger in KC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Y'all are some haters
i admitted i used to eat there and enjoy the taquitos.
but yeah the last few times *if you're even willing to wait 20 minutes just to order* the food simply isn't good enough to justify restaurant prices.

i'm sure some of it is luck of the draw, and in my experience fast food places are generally better in the daytime when the adults are working rather than the teenagers on the night shift. i used to eat at the braums on classen between 10th and 23rd because the lunch crew was awesome. i went there a few times at night and it was disgusting. so you almost have to know when someone is working that actually cares about making a good product.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I normally always make The Garage one of my stops to eat when I’m in OKC. Love that place.
yeah and like i said, their burgers are now cheaper than most fast food places.

i remember when Carl's Jr brought out their "Six Dollar Burger" that was supposed to be a restaurant quality burger for only $3.99.

well now the restaurant burgers are still $6 and the fast food burgers are all $8. and i can usually order at the garage, get my food, and eat just as fast as i can sit in the drive thru for a cold burger and soggy fries.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion, Whataburger and Braums are way overrated. I used to look forward to eating at both places, but the last few times I’ve had either I’ve left disappointed.
Some people that don’t live near Braum’s love the place. I heard of an oil guy that came up here to check on his investments ate at Braums everyday because his town didn’t have one. I want to say Houston. He loved Braums. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom