Whatever happened to...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That one bill where you don't need a license to carry? I'm really curious if that was just meant to be a Gun Control joke or if it were a serious bill. What are your opinions if this came became a thing?

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That one bill where you don't need a license to carry? I'm really curious if that was just meant to be a Gun Control joke or if it were a serious bill. What are your opinions if this came became a thing?

Other states have them.
If you're legal to own a gun, you may carry.
I'm for it.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fooking Vermont has constitutional carry. When the residents of the 1st state to allow gay marriage have more gun rights than a "red state" there's a problem.
When I think of Vermont I imagine a bunch of gay dude dressed like the Village People running around in the woods with guns and eating Ben and Jerry's, if only that were accurate. Comedy.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fooking Vermont has constitutional carry. When the residents of the 1st state to allow gay marriage have more gun rights than a "red state" there's a problem.
When I think of Vermont I imagine a bunch of gay dude dressed like the Village People running around in the woods with guns and eating Ben and Jerry's, if only that were accurate. Comedy.

More states should be like Vermont.

We ought to have gay marriage and constitutional carry.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa. Hey. I was not saying that I disagree with gay marriage. If something like 50% (whatever the national statistics are now) of gay people wanna get divorced and have custody battles over kids and pets too, I'm down. I was simply saying that gun rights and gay marriage are typically not supported in the same states. And to have a state that has very lenient laws on both, is rather surprising. When red states, like this one, who are supposed to be the most lenient about gun laws have fewer rights concerning guns than other seemingly more liberal states. Or maybe everyone in Vermont is libertarian and they wanna be allowed to do everything that doesn't hurt someone else, which is what I think.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa. Hey. I was not saying that I disagree with gay marriage. If something like 50% (whatever the national statistics are now) of gay people wanna get divorced and have custody battles over kids and pets too, I'm down. I was simply saying that gun rights and gay marriage are typically not supported in the same states. And to have a state that has very lenient laws on both, is rather surprising. When red states, like this one, who are supposed to be the most lenient about gun laws have fewer rights concerning guns than other seemingly more liberal states. Or maybe everyone in Vermont is libertarian and they wanna be allowed to do everything that doesn't hurt someone else, which is what I think.

Maybe for once a state has stopped worrying about liberal vs consertative vs democrat vs republican, and would rather tackle the real issues....or one could hope.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I miss the days where both parties worked together for the common good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom