What's your New Years resolution?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to get to a shooting range at least once a month whether that be build a target stand and set it up on a friends land or head to an actual range.

I would also like to get into hunting more, all kinds. Rifle Whitetail, Shotgun Turkey, Shotgun Waterfowl, Shotgun&Rifle Coyote(especially), Rifle and shotgun hogs. Those are what I'd like to get into more.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stop smoking cigarettes(I've been waning down so I can cold turkey on New Year's). For those wanting to cut some weight, check out P90X. I know people think it's cheesy, but it seriously works if you stick with it.

Thanks for the heads up on the P90X always worth knowing from someone with personal experience. for what it's worth when I quick smoking I went through about two to three tins of the icebreakers mints (not even a menthol smoker) a day for the first month or so...but it really helped me out, the clean flavor really off set the taste of smoke and after even a few days it showed in how much different everything tasted.

Good Luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom