What's your New Years resolution?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VicedKink

Well, I rekkon Im gonna stop gettin the hammer dropped on my on these interweb chat places. If not that, well, then I might just take up homebrewing.

Truth is,... resolutions never work out. If ya need a date to start something, then you dont really want to do it. If you wanted to do it, you'd pick today. Least thats what my old gramma used ta say.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Get our house sold
2. Get back in gym / lose about 20Lbs
3. Go Camping at least twice with family (maybe go backpacking once)
4. Pay off some debt that I accrued over the last year of going through an unemployed streak

Razur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to get in shape.
The Edmond/OKC people should organize a "boot camp" type thing or something.

I want to find a better job.
I want to get a suppressor by the end of 2012.

J

John X

Now the guy looks ordinary, insofar as his weight is concerned...

I don't make New Year's Resolutions as such but I do have ongoing goals of eating healthier and exercising more.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think my resolution needs to be completing my kitchen remodel and move on to remodling the wifes closet and the back bedroom into a baby room for my soon to be first born...

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get closer to God

Lose more weight (I have lost about 50 lbs this year and am down almost 100lbs from all time heaviest a couple of years ago)

Get rid of some of my guns

Shoot more

Spend more time with friends and family and appreciate them more

Build my business bigger and really expand my mass torts practice

Improve my German (I am lucky in that my mother's husband speaks it so fluently, he is often mistaken for a native German by Germans! I am breaking out my Rosetta Stone, my Pimsleur program, and he is going to tutor me by Skype)

Give my Grandmother one heck of a 90th birthday party!

A

ArmedCivy

I don't make NYR's but i'm giving it a try this year.
Get A's in school, get to a comfortable and healthy weight, reduce my small amount of debt, donate plasma, do some of the things that make my girlfriend happy, buy two and ONLY TWO guns, ok maybe four...but that's it! I also want to be less of a couch potato, i've done more couch surfing this year than ever before and i feel like i've wasted alot of this year. Oh and lastly my new years resolution is to do my best to keep my new year's resolutions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom