What's your next handgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been thinking about a SCCY 9mm for when I want deeper concealment than my Ruger LW 1911 offers...but have thought about keeping this Sig P320 that my wife is done with, not a huge fan of plastic guns but this one feels decent and shoots good for me so far...

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man I've been thinking about this a bunch. I've been looking for a 4" .357 magnum revolver so something like a 7-shot Taurus model 66 or a Ruger Security Six or a used GP100/ S&W 686+. Also been considering getting a LCP or LC9, but I'm not sure which one yet. At least these are pretty affordable. The one gun I've been wanting the most is a "Practical Model" Browning BDM which is just the two-toned version. It's got a switch on it to change between DAO and DA/SA which is awesome. Only thing is they're hard to find and the 15 round mags are like a hundred bucks, scarce, and the aftermarket ones are apparently bad quality and discontinued. Maybe one day...

Latest posts

Top Bottom