What's your next handgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OathTree_DFT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Avidity Arms PD-10. 9mm single-stack, full-size frame, developed for defensive shooting. When I get it, I will have an open range day for folks that would like to check it out.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had to look up the Avidity PD-10. Sounds interesting. Would like to shoot one and see how it compares to my TP9. Hope the company can get this off the ground.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped wanting more, the latest, etc, decades ago. Now it's just about shaving fractions of a second off of my draw and repeat hits.

I know what you mean. I'm also really working on getting faster on my draw. But honestly, I'm so dang fast now I think I may have hit a plateau. I just don't see how I could possibly get any faster, ya know? It's like watching a cobra strike: One second you just see me standing there, then before you can even blink, I've drawn, double tapped three targets and re-holstered. Usually in 0.0125 sec or faster.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I'm also really working on getting faster on my draw. But honestly, I'm so dang fast now I think I may have hit a plateau. I just don't see how I could possibly get any faster, ya know? It's like watching a cobra strike: One second you just see me standing there, then before you can even blink, I've drawn, double tapped three targets and re-holstered. Usually in 0.0125 sec or faster.

Guess we'll have to start calling you Jerry!!

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerry was never a really fast draw guy. His specialty is repeat hits and traverses, faster than anyone else. He's really slowed down on the draw these days, cause he can't hear the start signal worth a hoot.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jerry was never a really fast draw guy. His specialty is repeat hits and traverses, faster than anyone else. He's really slowed down on the draw these days, cause he can't hear the start signal worth a hoot.

Yeah that's what I think too. He's pretty much all washed up as far as raw speed goes. The last time I shot with him, some turd named Max Michel was taggin' along. Now there's a slow guy. Wonder where he got the Sig shirt though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom