What's your next handgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smith & Wesson Model 25, probably. I have tried to want another besides that. Bought several over the last ten years, among them have been the fashionable plastics, the uber tacticals (only when part of a trade/never intentionally) and a few of the micro-concealables. All are particularly underwhelming when compared to Smith Wheelguns and Colt autos-copies.

My old fartedness shows. Look the other way.......

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smith & Wesson Model 25, probably. I have tried to want another besides that. Bought several over the last ten years, among them have been the fashionable plastics, the uber tacticals (only when part of a trade/never intentionally) and a few of the micro-concealables. All are particularly underwhelming when compared to Smith Wheelguns and Colt autos-copies.

My old fartedness shows. Look the other way.......

I've got the revolver itch as well. I've never owned one before and I'm not an old fart (that's on my bucket list), but the desire for a wheel gun has haunted me for the past year or so.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been mulling it over......
Once I finish my .300BLK pistol, I want to add
Glock 43
Marlin lever in .45-70
AR in .458SOCOM
Marlin Camp 9
And another Marlin lever in 30-30 just because you can never have too many of those.

Sent from a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been mulling it over......
Once I finish my .300BLK pistol, I want to add
Glock 43
Marlin lever in .45-70
AR in .458SOCOM
Marlin Camp 9
And another Marlin lever in 30-30 just because you can never have too many of those.

Sent from a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Have you thought about a .450 Marlin instead of a 45/70?

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the only 3 I want. Micro 9 kimber, alloy framed 9mm 4" variant of 1911, and Phoenix HP22 (suppressed) So, unless something radically superior becomes available, there's no "next". The only longarm I've got any use for is a shorty AR, altho a 10 ga auto might be in the works, if I can make it work out to do what I want it to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom