What's your next handgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Strongly considering ordering a S&W Model 351C and an M&P9C for the better-half.

I just replaced my Kimber Ultra 9mm with an M&P9C. Couldn't have been happier. Not a fan of plastic weapons, but the M&P has several step-ups from most plastic guns that I liked. I think she will be happy with it.

Just a side note, don't be turned off by the trigger at first. Its gritty, the reset is weaker than most guns and its kinda mushy. I looked past it with the intent to install an Apex Duty/Carry kit. 92 dollars hurt, but I have a light carry weapon with an incredible trigger that is still at 5.5 pounds and safe.

FireFighter87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a m&p 45 for my main handgun for a while now. Thinking about going to 9mm though. Right now its a toss up between a 4.5" xdm with a powder river spring kit, or a m&p9 pro 5".

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've changed my mind on my next handgun too. Instead of another .22, I want a 1911 Commander in 9mm. Wife is tight on my gun budget right now though so I hafta sell a Ruger 1911 in .45 ACP first then I;'ll get one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom