Whats your occupation..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanted to be a marine, but my medical history disqualified me. Started working for my dad as a lowly gopher for his commercial construction company in OKC. We specialize in office remodel and hospital remodel. Going on 13 years now working my way through every aspect of the business. I now manage our millwork shop. Do everything from custom cabinet design, shop drawings, and QC. Work with a great group of guys, love what I do, and look forward to taking over the business when my dad is ready to retire or just cut back his hours.

I also own a beef company. Pretty much non for profit. We sell grass fed and finished Longhorn beef. Lower in cholesterol than Chicken!! We strive to provide healthy beef as close to grocery pricing as possible so everyone can afford to eat clean meat. Cows are never given grains or hormones.

Also do custom cabinets and remodel on the side when I feel like taking on a project. Love working with my hands and making something that people will enjoy for a long time. Taking an old dated bathroom and making it a room you enjoy being in.

thecolonel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am an Occupational Nurse Practitioner, have worked in emergency departments, internal medicine, family practice and various other clinical venues. Retired nurse corps officer, USAF. Still husband, father, sunday school teacher, friend confidant etc. A wearer of many hats.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm a line tech at an FBO. I fuel airplanes, drain the lavs, and generally service them with whatever they need. I'm also currently working on my commercial pilot's license at Westheimer. If any of you guys ever need the services of a pilot (or know someone who does), drop me a line! I'd really like to get my flight instructor ticket this summer, but I don't know if i'll have the time.

SoonerATC

Latest posts

Top Bottom