Whats your occupation..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Debt collector.

This is an attempt to collect a debt, any information obtained is used for that purpose. This post may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just moved into a new department at my business. I'm doing sort of a hybrid role at the moment. I'm working technical support, and doing some custom integrations/development for specific customers. It's a pretty cool gig, and I have the luxury of flexible work. If I wanted to work from home I could. My boss understands that there are points where you aren't doing any more good working on something, and you should take a break.

Makes it easy to hit the golf course on nice days! Although, deadlines can be stressful.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another IT Junkie here, and general technophile geek. Professionally work for a middle-ware software company in the aviation industry. Unprofessionally I'm just about anything else that keeps me entertained - wrenching, gaming, reading, cooking, holster crafting... if I can find the time, I kind of want to learn how to tool leather and craft stuff.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for FireCo of Oklahoma, Inc, as it's Senior Sales & Design Manager. We are a full service fire protection company, and specialize in restaurant and industrial fire suppression, vehicle fire suppression, fire training, fire sprinkler, fire alarm, special hazard fire suppression, fire extinguishers, exit/emergency lighting, and hood/exhaust duct cleaning. If you own or operate a company and are serious about fire-life safety and asset protection feel free to contact me for a COMPETITIVE quote. Mention OSA!!

Justen D. Ridge
FireCo of Oklahoma, Inc.
APSFire

(405) 520-1232

I see one of your trucks at the local stop and go almost every morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom