Whats your occupation..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

blacklabelmongo

I am looking for work in the hvac field. I need to get my year of grunt work out of the way for my journeyman's test. If ya know anyone hiring please let me know. I have a degree and universal EPA license.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just started a new job on base at the beginning of the year. BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) administrator for DISA but received a call from BlackBerry Friday wanting me to interview with them for direct-hire on some Government project, so DISA may not be permanent. We'll see how the interview goes Tuesday.

Good luck! I'm a blackberry certified systems administrator and it won't be long before the government is the only place still using blackberries I'm afraid.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for work in the hvac field. I need to get my year of grunt work out of the way for my journeyman's test. If ya know anyone hiring please let me know. I have a degree and universal EPA license.
newspapers are full of "grunt work" jobs...be sure and tell them you have a degree and a Universal EPA license ...theyre sure to hire you right off...good luck...after 1 year you should be good to go

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I work for the "real boss" ... my wife. good hours, better pay and longivity. After 43 years sometimes I get to pick
the job I supposed to do. In other words... I retired!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom