Whats your occupation..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a creative director for the OKC branch of projekt202. We're a user experience design and research company. We led the research and designed the user interface for the Harmony 2 remote for Logitech. We also designed the user experience for a tablet UI with Motorola for the NFL. You will soon see coaches and players on the sidelines with tablets in the next season or two that was designed by us (the user interface, at least.) I'm currently working with Expedia to improve their user experience and consulting on their slow release of V3 of their web platform.

I also am co-owner and a co-founder of the Oklahoma City Coworking Collaborative (okcCoCo) located in midtown.

So I can blame you for my remote randomly forgetting devices are on? The slightest bump and BAM it's out of whack

daugbl5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a Police Reserve and have a trucking company to pay the bills and if you have 2 years driv exp and hazmat and tanker I sure could use a few good men even part time.. Pay is the best in the business $250-300 a day pm me if you have common sense only lol.

You cant train common sense!!

Muskrat

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Work for a construction/rock quarry company. My main hat that I wear is heavy equipment tech, and the others are electrician, plumber,estimater as well as what ever they need done for the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom