Whats your occupation..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sky king

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twenty-five years in the family Abstract & Title business in Garvin County and now ten more here in Oklahoma County, with a couple of years in between managing a small town airport and running my little flight school. Long time general aviation enthusiast and part-time flight instructor. Haven't flown for ten years, but it will always be in my blood.

One of my early students retired from USAF as one of GHW Bush's AF One pilots; one went on to a career with American Airlines. Those were very early in my "career" and I only got them started. That's all I'll take credit for. Last one I finished up now flies Air One with OCPD.

I love airplanes and my 1947 Chrysler convertible . . .

Sky.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twenty-five years in the family Abstract & Title business in Garvin County and now ten more here in Oklahoma County, with a couple of years in between managing a small town airport and running my little flight school. Long time general aviation enthusiast and part-time flight instructor. Haven't flown for ten years, but it will always be in my blood.

One of my early students retired from USAF as one of GHW Bush's AF One pilots; one went on to a career with American Airlines. Those were very early in my "career" and I only got them started. That's all I'll take credit for. Last one I finished up now flies Air One with OCPD.

I love airplanes and my 1947 Chrysler convertible . . .

Sky.

Now that is neat. have a friend from Lone Wolf, OK, who was Marine 1 or whatever the chopper is called that was pilot in those daysfor the Presidents. Again, neat. What airport are you at now or completely retired?

Latest posts

Top Bottom