When to bug out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ill bug out after they announce door to door weapons confiscation and martial law

What if it isn't announced what if it just happened. What if they black out the neighborhoods before coming for them. No advance warning, just people beating in your door at 2 am.

I use to think this was be impossible. Now I don't know. I read somewhere where a guy was making alarm systems that ran basically like emergency lights but used for audible alarm in his bedroom. When the power goes out the siren goes off.

I am just playing devils advocate here.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if it isn't announced what if it just happened. What if they black out the neighborhoods before coming for them. No advance warning, just people beating in your door at 2 am.

I use to think this was be impossible. Now I don't know. I read somewhere where a guy was making alarm systems that ran basically like emergency lights but used for audible alarm in his bedroom. When the power goes out the siren goes off.

I am just playing devils advocate here.

Im am sure you are right that if it happened, the order would go out prior to the announcement.

Really wishing I had a place to bug out to...

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are being a bit paranoid don't the think. Do you really think a mass round up of weapons could happen so fast that word wouldn't get around? Do you have a clue how many personal that would take? I honestly don't think something like that could just come out of nowhere. IMO, there are more realistic issues to deal with.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are being a bit paranoid don't the think. Do you really think a mass round up of weapons could happen so fast that word wouldn't get around? Do you have a clue how many personal that would take? I honestly don't think something like that could just come out of nowhere. IMO, there are more realistic issues to deal with.

I am not saying it would all happen at once I am saying that how could you know they are not going to start with zip code 74467....ie yo house

I don't think we have anything to worry about, however someone gotta be first. And if you waiting until the you here about it to act like was said above at minimum you are at least a day late.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say its that strange feeling that some people often confuse as intelligence over instinct that tells you to get the hell out of wherever you are.

Animals live on instinct. It serves them well, we can learn from that.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
speaking of gun confiscation, governor of new york, cuomo, has already said that confiscation is a real possibility. or they may offer a buy-back type program or they may issue permits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom