When will the crazy prices in our own classifieds end?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It isn't the new normal. Very similar in 1994. Prices were high on "Pre-ban" items until the ban sunset. The the prices came down. Actually I think prices started dropping shortly before the sunset.

@toehanus

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Feinstien introduced her awb today, so prices will be high for a while.

Day 1

Maybe. 2 thoughts:

1. Many people have already busted their piggy banks already. I can imagine they can continue spending like this without an increase in their debt limit

B. Feinstein went for the throat on this bill. I don't see it getting through.

@toehanus

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe. 2 thoughts:

1. Many people have already busted their piggy banks already. I can imagine they can continue spending like this without an increase in their debt limit

B. Feinstein went for the throat on this bill. I don't see it getting through.

@toehanus

Looks like she don't care if it passes intact, she already has what she wants.

And the icing on her cake, the gun community is doing it to itself.

Kudos Senator, make us cannabalize our own and take full credit.

Feinstein stated the '94 ban was effective because "It was drying up supply and driving up prices."

david wilson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
the pipline will eventually refill and as it does prices will come back down, but probably not back to pre panic levels at least for quite a while

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
lol....gasoline prices tripled almost over night a few years ago and we po boys are still driving our gas guzzlers, and not just back and forth to work either.

So you're saying there's been no paradigm shift in gas consumption and transportation by low-income people?

Take another look.

Plus people think they can live without guns, most dont use them in everyday life. Can they really live without fuel in this era of time?

Toowork

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way it will become the new normal is if they slip something small through quickly and the manufacturers don't have time to respond. Cutting it off quickly would leave us with these inflated prices forever. Remember in early 80's when a class 3 MP5 was $400 and now sells for north of $20K. My guess is at best it will be 6-9 months for things to get restocked, not necessarily better prices though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom