Where Are The Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couldn't sleep and was perusing the classifieds. Strikes me as odd that there are so few wheel guns listed for sale. I've been a member for about three years now and it seems to have always been so. Is Ty that no one wants to turn 'em loose, or are they just not popular anymore ?
Lets hear from the revolver guys(if there are any left in Ok.) lol:)

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Couldn't sleep and was perusing the classifieds. Strikes me as odd that there are so few wheel guns listed for sale. I've been a member for about three years now and it seems to have always been so. Is Ty that no one wants to turn 'em loose, or are they just not popular anymore ?
Lets hear from the revolver guys(if there are any left in Ok.) lol:)

Ive sold two S&Ws in the last couple months. Both great deals. My friend Andy ( a wheel gun aficionado) even tried to look out for me and advised me to raise my asking price.

So there are some good wheel guns to be had on here, just gotta be quick.

Last one I posted was gone in less than 30 minutes. :wink2:

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People that like them, like them a lot! They get them and keep them.
I've had, and still have, self-loaders but always gravitate back to revolvers. With the exception of 1911s and perhaps the Hi-Powers or small Walthers, autos don't have the aesthetic appeal or the feel that appeals to me. All that being said, I will not readily give up my old Ruger Standard and a 4513TSW would be cool.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really wanted to be old-school so I had several revolvers, including odd-ball modern 9mm Luger and .45 ACP examples. The last, a S&W 325 Night Guard, was a really nice one, too - had trouble letting that one go. However, having cut my teeth on a 1911, I just couldn't reconcile myself to the long, heavy DA trigger pull on those revolvers, so they all left my employ.

david1289

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just finally got one but haven't shot it yet. Took forever to find the one I did since there's not much out there (used ones that is). Hoping to shoot it soon and see what I think of it. I've got a few semi autos and know what those are like. Hoping that I like shooting revolvers. I'm afraid that I'll get addicted to wanting more revolvers soon. LOL

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just finally got one but haven't shot it yet. Took forever to find the one I did since there's not much out there (used ones that is). Hoping to shoot it soon and see what I think of it. I've got a few semi autos and know what those are like. Hoping that I like shooting revolvers. I'm afraid that I'll get addicted to wanting more revolvers soon. LOL

So what did you get and why are there no pictures?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom