Where Are The Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wanted to be old-school so I had several revolvers, including odd-ball modern 9mm Luger and .45 ACP examples. The last, a S&W 325 Night Guard, was a really nice one, too - had trouble letting that one go. However, having cut my teeth on a 1911, I just couldn't reconcile myself to the long, heavy DA trigger pull on those revolvers, so they all left my employ.

Wow! Wish I'd had a shot at that one. Been really wanting a Night Guard!

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a couple of Ruger Blackhawks that I love. I really want a DA in 45 colt, but the only ones that I come across are those stupid Judge/Governor abortions. I'd love to get a Redhawk but I can't ever find one.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a very hard time selling my nickel 44 mag 4 inch 29-3. Ended up letting it go cheap at the gun show. Nobody wanted it on here. Wheel guns aren't what people are buying now, it's all semiauto

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a very hard time selling my nickel 44 mag 4 inch 29-3. Ended up letting it go cheap at the gun show. Nobody wanted it on here. Wheel guns aren't what people are buying now, it's all semiauto

Was yours the left-handed version that was posted a month ago or so?

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I bet if you had used the words "tactical" or "high tech, anti-corrosive" in the description, you could have sold it for twice the value. :rolleyes:
You are correct that the tide has swung to autos....but I still can't get good deals on the revolvers I want.

mbalexander

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Andy:
I got my firing pin from Rossi last week. Put it in myself over the weekend, haven't got to shoot it yet. Planning on going to hte eat-n-shoot at weatherby's this weekend, I'll try it out then.

Might also mention, I have a S&W .38 snubbie 10-5. I've had it for about 30 years, it's a cool little gun.:)

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Andy:
I got my firing pin from Rossi last week. Put it in myself over the weekend, haven't got to shoot it yet. Planning on going to hte eat-n-shoot at weatherby's this weekend, I'll try it out then.

Might also mention, I have a S&W .38 snubbie 10-5. I've had it for about 30 years, it's a cool little gun.:)

Good to hear! I went and shot about 50 rounds of hot loaded 44mag yesterday and I can barely squeeze my hand today its so sore:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom