Where Are The Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked the trigger on my Dad's Highway Patrolman so much that it has been the standard for all triggers I have tried since then. My Dan Wesson has almost as nice of a trigger, but the hammer travel is short so it feels a little funky to me still but has great accuracy. If I had to get rid of everything and only keep one firearm it would probably be an original Ruger Vaquero or a Blackhawk in .45C with a 5.5" barrel. Man I love those single actions!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I liked the trigger on my Dad's Highway Patrolman so much that it has been the standard for all triggers I have tried since then. My Dan Wesson has almost as nice of a trigger, but the hammer travel is short so it feels a little funky to me still but has great accuracy. If I had to get rid of everything and only keep one firearm it would probably be an original Ruger Vaquero or a Blackhawk in .45C with a 5.5" barrel. Man I love those single actions!

6 inch or 4 inch on that model 28??

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested, I just picked one of my Holy Grail guns recently. It is a S&W 32 Hand Ejector, made in the 1970's and seemed to be brand-new when I got it. From what I gather, it was bought by a long since closed-down gun shop and it was old dealer stock that the person wanted to turn into cash, so I got it.

It is J-frame six shot chambered for 32 S&W Long, with a 3" barrel, round butt and fixed sights. Because it is new, the action is still a little rough, but it shoots and handles quite well. Recoil is also very mild with the Fiocchi WC stuff from Midway.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested, I just picked one of my Holy Grail guns recently. It is a S&W 32 Hand Ejector, made in the 1970's and seemed to be brand-new when I got it. From what I gather, it was bought by a long since closed-down gun shop and it was old dealer stock that the person wanted to turn into cash, so I got it.

It is J-frame six shot chambered for 32 S&W Long, with a 3" barrel, round butt and fixed sights. Because it is new, the action is still a little rough, but it shoots and handles quite well. Recoil is also very mild with the Fiocchi WC stuff from Midway.

32 S&W Long is probably my favorite round. Sounds like you scored a great revolver.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got this one on the way.
[Broken External Image]
My wife decided she wanted my 442. I'll switch the grips out when the 37 gets here.
[Broken External Image]
But, this is my favorite.
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom