Where can I buy massive quantities of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
horse feed or deer feed for much much better price per quantity than stuff marketed to hunters in sporting goods stores and little mom & pop feed stores?

Is there still a place out by James Collins like this?

I'm look for a real nice mixture of whole corn, cracked corn, alfalfa, sesame seeds, oats, rice bran, etc. that will provide both fat and good nutrients for deer.

Any place closer to the city or by mail order? What about stuff made for horses?

Thanks.

orangpowr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a Coop in Yukon, but closer to you on 240 and Sooner or Sunnylane there use to be a place across from the SOB lumber yard that sold bulk feed.

fltmedic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah there is still a place to buy corn/feed right down the road from James Collins WMA-I was there the other day and 50# bag of whole corn is 5.25 the name of its is Lipska Feed and Grain

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just go to your local COOP. I paid $2.80 per bushel last week, and picked up 1 1/2 tons. A bushel weighs 56 to 60 pounds depending on the moisture content, so if you look at the wally world prices of $7 for a 40 lb bag, buying in bulk is a bargain. It will be a little more "dirty" with some small pieces of stalk in the corn but its usually not a problem, and we try to pick them out if we see them. Most Coops will drop the corn into a trailer, and you'll have to transfer it into a drum or something. You'll just have to call them and see what they will do. Last year the COOP in PC was so full, they stored it on the ground in a warehouse. They would load a truck with a skid steer.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I give 3.29 per bushel of corn 2 weeks ago from perry coop. They will fill a barrel. I think it held 7 bushel??? I cant remember.

Latest posts

Top Bottom