Where I have been

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_29_puvydevu.jpg

I passed Caplan yesterday. Enjoying views like this today. Top of Vail tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:P After seeing you pics, I can't wait to come visit. Don't see me taking a train ride because of my neck but still ... I can see where someone could spend their entire vacation looking through a camera ...

I posted some photos of the Durango/Silverton train we took over on the "Official Random Photo" thread in the forums "Photo Album" category. I didn't want to hijack this thread with my own. However, you are probably right about problems with the train and your neck. You'd have at least four hours of a jostling train followed by a trip back to Durango by bus if you wanted the short version.

I don't spend my entire vacation behind the lens of a camera, but one is usually always close by.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was in Taos, it seemed like everything locked the doors and turned out the lights about 8 p.m. I don't remember anything other than having to eat a subway sandwich from a gas station because everything else was closed up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom