Where is the best Ace Hardware store for buying Craftsman tools?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Craftsman tools are available at Ace Hardware now. I stopped at Ace Hardware at SW 44th and S Western and their selection was less than limited. Anyone find a store with a better selection?

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lowes sells them now

We were in a Lowes in Yukon the other day, and I think I saw some Craftsman stuff there. It was on an end cap, but I didn't actually get into the tool department to see what else they might have.

Lowes is selling Craftsman tool boxes and power tools. They don't seem to be selling the hand tools ...

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to at least 3-4 different Ace Hardware stores in the past 6 months and not a one of them had the items that I was looking for. I was sorely disappointed with their selection, but maybe it was just those particular stores. I had much better luck with Lowes.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lowes is selling Craftsman tool boxes and power tools. They don't seem to be selling the hand tools ...

Called Lowes. The tool sets are slowly trickling in according to the tools dept. He thought in several months, would have a bigger tool selection. They don't have a big combo wrench selection yet. They have some socket sets. Craftsman name acquired by Stanley Black & Decker in 2017.

Last edited:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy I deliver to gets all of his craftsman tools from Kmart. Sears bought Kmart, or Kmart bought sears, anyways they merged.

And he gets A LOT!! I deliver to his house at least 2-3 times a week.

he told me about some kind of points reward thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom