Where to find ACU, BDU or tactical pants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for any of the three. Don't have to be real just hopefully not Chinese. Looking for local suggestions. I am going to Brigadoon this week. I live in OKC but have been working on Ft Sill so anywhere between here and Lawton. I have heard there are some surplus stores in Lawton, any ideas?

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The surplus store in Okarche use to have them, but I have not been in there in years. I think Brigadoon's has them and I know there use to be a surplus store in Lawton that had them, but I don't remember where.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sam's Best Buy (formerly Sam's Surplus) at SW 25th & Agnew in Oklahoma City has them. There's also a place on N Portland, just south of NW 10th (west side of the road) that is supposed to have tactical pants, but I can't remember their name and have never actually been in there myself.

7ucky7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The surplus on Sunnylane definately has them. Lots of old Air Force issue BDUs get turned in there as well as ABUs. Not sure about ACUs though.

Speaking of surplus stores, does anyone know of any stores other than the one on Sunnylane?

Latest posts

Top Bottom