Which Nick Cage movie would you watch on loop if you was sent to hell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Nick Cage movie would you watch on loop if you was sent to hell.

• Total voters

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh my. That's blasphemy! Give me some Dirty Harry, Will Money or a Fist Full of Whatever any day. ;) However, Cage did a good in the Bad Lieutenant remake. His descent into McDonagh's hell wasn't as compelling as Keitel's, but it was pretty darn good.

My beef isn't with Eastwoods mostly good movies, it's a beef with his acting abilities... He is the Rebecca Black of Hollywood

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
global3.memecdn.com_nicolas_cage_vs_nicki_minaj_faces_o_1064717.jpg

Omg LOL

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, finally read the thread. Nick Cage is not among my favorite actors* but Vampire's Kiss is pretty funny. I haven't seen several of his films but Leaving Las Vegas was about as dark as any film I've seen and to be honest I just fast-forwarded to Elizabeth Shue's naked scenes anyway. :D

The National Treasure films were fun I think. Enjoyed watching those with the kids. I've never seen Gone in 60 Seconds.

Cage is actually a Coppola so you know how he got his start.

*Hollyweird generally sucks

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would guess in hell you'd have to watch them all followed by a Bruce Willis marathon but I sort of liked Lords Of War for all the cool guns. National Treasure I was ok, Ghost Rider I was cool (I want a skeleton motorcycle! but Ghost Rider II was an abomination). Gone In Sixty Seconds had awesome cars so that's something (Eleanor...I love you). I'd rather run my eyeballs over a cheese grater than watch Raising Arizona.

Latest posts

Top Bottom