which one Maverick OU or Stoeger OU (tactical models)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearddevil

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been constantly amused at the "tacticalization" of every type of firearm on the planet. Mossberg has been going all-in on the Zombie thing, with "tactical" lever actions and double-barrel shotguns. The 930 with the rails and dot sight actually looks like it would be useful...

To address the original question, though, I'd say the Stoeger, so you can get different barrels. IMO, though, they're both bad, since as has been mentioned, they only hold 2 rounds, and they have non-selective extractors and no ejectors and non-selective triggers.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand the idea while I think its really ridiculous. But lets think this through for a second shall we? lets look at the history of firearms for a second, Was one of the first incarnations of the Assault Rifle as we know it not a Henry or a Winchester? Was the SxS not the first shotgun that really brought a true level of power to a short range gunfight? I understand that in todays world these are more for fun and nostalgia than the original purposes they were built for. Will they still do that role? Hell yes they will. I for one am gonna stick with my 870 Police and Spikes AR.

Buy what makes you happy and enjoy it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom