Which reloading press do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Started out with a Lee Classic single stage press. Then bought a Lee Classic Turret press, followed by a Lyman turret press. I just bought a Dillon 550 a couple weeks ago and have only cranked out 200 rounds of 45 ACP with it. I think I'm going to really like it and you can't beat the progressive press for output. I like the Lyman 6 hole turret for working up loads. I have an RCBS powder dispenser mounted on it, along with a mix of my favorite dies from RCBS, Lee and Hornady. When it's time for housecleaning, the Lee Turret will probably go.

papal

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
looks like i'm the only cheap bastard rocking out the lee single stage huh? eh it's good enough to make over 1k rounds every time i load. that's good enough for me.

No, i'm rockin the single stage RCBS.....although I can't crank 1k every time, I typically do batches of 200 per caliber

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hornady LNL AP here, with 9mm and 380 for my folks. It's pretty dang dreamy. I also opted for the powder cop. $25 for insurance is pretty good.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
right now all I have to work with is a single stange lee, not bad for my high powered rifle rounds, but when loading for my .223 AR, its too slow, looking into getting a turret or a progressive, kinda on the fence about which to get.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought the Lee turret with auto-indexing. I'm small-time and have been doing it on a single stage. Gonna see how I can do with the turret. It's still in the box so nothing to report just yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom